Manual Samsung – If you have a problem with your Samsung phone or need to delete all data and files, you can factory reset your Samsung a50 to fix any errors. In this article, we will show you what you should do when you want to do a reset. Some phones get a little slow when they’ve been in use for a long time and a lot of junk files have been collected. If you are experiencing this situation, how to factory reset Samsung a50 may be the best solution. However, regardless of whether you need to sell your phone or not, you’ll first need to reset your Galaxy A50 and delete all the information inside.
How to Factory Reset Samsung A50
Before you do a hard reset on your Galaxy A50, you should copy the data that comes with it:
When you perform a factory reset of the Samsung a50, any data/documents and saved settings will be lost when you reset to factory settings. Back up your important information first by making reinforcements.
Here are the steps to reset your Samsung A50:
- Open “Settings” first with the gear image icon.
- Select the “General Administration” menu.
- Currently, you will see the reset option, tap “Reset”.
- Next, select the “Reset to factory settings” option.
- Look down and press the “Reset” option.
- If you’ve set up a lock screen on your Samsung A50 screen, you’ll be prompted to enter your password or pattern.
- Finally, select the “Delete everything” option to start the cycle.
- Samsung a50 you will start the reset process
Your current Samsung Galaxy A50 will be reset and all data, files, or settings you have created will be deleted. In the meantime, the phone will restart automatically. After the interaction is over.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50
The next way, you can hard reset the Samsung a50 using a combination of buttons. To do this, you first need to turn off the Samsung a50. Then, at that time continue as follows:
- Turn off the Samsung A50 phone.
- Currently, press the volume up button and the “power” button holds for 5 seconds or more.
- The current recovery mode will begin. Here you can explore with the upper and lower volumes, press the power of the button to confirmation
- Select the “delete plant information/reset” section.
- Therefore, it is affirmed by “YES”.
- When the interaction is complete, select the “reboot framework now” option.
That’s all how to factory reset Samsung a50, finally, factory reset needed for thank you.