The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus is one of Samsung’s flagship phones released in 2019. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus is intended for those of you who want to experience a flagship phone higher than its predecessor, the Galaxy Note 10. In this post, you will learn how to restart galaxy note 10 plus.
If you are a new user of galaxy note 10 plus maybe you will find it difficult how to do it. When you try to turn off the phone or will restart your Galaxy Note 10 plus and press the power button you are surprised that what you open is the Bixby menu.
Samsung has changed the function of the button, the reason is not so clear and this certainly makes new users need to adapt if they want to use their new phone.
How To Restart Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Restart is required when you find that your galaxy note 10 plus phone is slow. Not only that restart is also useful to restore the system to be fresher. For those of you who are feeling trouble and do not know how to restart the galaxy note 10 plus, we will guide you.
Using the Power Icon On the Notofikasi Bar
All you need to do if you’re having trouble restarting your galaxy note 10 plus, you can do so by dragging the notification bar. Here’s how:
- First, scroll down the notification bar.
- You can see the power icon in the upper-right corner next to the gear icon.
- Tap the option, you will be redirected to the galaxy note 10 plus shutdown view.
- You’ll see several menu options, depending on which one you can turn off your phone or choose to restart your phone.
Volume down button and Power Button
If you press only the power button, then it will only open the Bixby menu. But if you press the combination button between the power button and the volume down button it will activate the power menu.
- Turn on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus phone.
- Press the combination key between the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
- In a few moments, you’ll see a power menu.
- Select the restart option.
- Your phone will restart automatically.
Finally, how to restart the galaxy note 10 plus is needed to make your phone fresher. If you have any questions you can comment in the column below this site, good luck. Maybe you like How to Factory Reset Note 10 Plus Without Password