Screenshots are an important thing for everyone to use. When you want to share a chat, for example, you can use the screenshot. With screenshots, you can not only take chat chats but anything on your smartphone. There are somehow to take a screenshot on your Samsung s10 plus, but I will only use two easy methods. This method will work on Samsung Galaxy S10 plus devices out of the box.
You don’t need to download or change any settings just to be able to capture the screen. In this article, I will guide you on how to do a Samsung s10 screenshot. But before we actually go to our tutorial, if you need a user manual, you can visit the Samsung Galaxy s10 user manual page.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung s10 plus
Method 1: Using The Keys
For this method, all you have to do is press a few buttons and the screen will be captured. There is no enable or disable the setting, in fact, it is a default way for almost all android devices to take screenshots.
- Open the app or website you want to record and make sure the content is displayed on the screen
- Press the volume down and power buttons at the same time, until you see the display flash.
- The screen will blink one second and it is a sign that the screen is captured
- Samsung s10 screenshot you can access through the gallery
I prefer to use this method if I use other android devices.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe
Although I prefer the first method if I use another android device. Samsung offers screenshot movements between a large number of gestures and button controls when tapping the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Let’s make sure it’s turned on before we try to use it.
- Open Settings app.
- Scroll down to tap advanced feature options.
- Tap motion and gesture options.
- Tap swipe palm to capture and open an explanation.
Now activated, let’s try it!
- Open the content you want to record
- Swipe the sides of your hand from one edge screen or panel to another.
- The screen will flash it is a sign that the screen was successfully captured
- Screenshots you can access or view in the gallery menu
I hope you have been able to do how to take a screenshot on Samsung s10 plus. Thank you so much for reading!