Samsung s7 is one of the smartphones made by Samsung released long enough, therefore you may experience some problems, one of which is your Samsung s7 screen is damaged. If you’re having trouble with a chaotic phone screen? So in this article, you will learn about how to turn off Samsung galaxy s7 without screen.
You may need to reset your phone’s system s7. In some cases, your screen does not allow you to move or hang. As it turns out, the main thing you can consider will be resetting. But this time you won’t learn how to restart the Samsung s7. Today we will share some simple settings that you do not need to reset your Samsung s7. So what are you going to do in the present state? We will learn how to turn off Samsung galaxy s7 without screen.
How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S7 Without Screen
So, in this article, I will give you a guide on the best way to turn off Samsung galaxy s7 without screen. Assuming you are acquainted with Forced Restart, you will easily understand the ways I will show you below.
- First, press and hold for a few seconds the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
- When your Samsung s7 screen is off, release the volume down button and immediately hold the volume up button.
- Currently, just wait until your s7 phone is in recovery mode.
- At the point when in recovery mode, use volume down capture to display the Power Off option.
- Press the power button and your Samsung s7 phone will turn off.
Just try this simple execution step below for how to turn off Samsung galaxy s7 without screen;
- Download the Android Controls program to your PC.
- Next to download and introduce the program on pc, your phone interface to pc with the link. At the point when you use this program, you really want to deal with your phone using a PC screen, console, and mouse. This is the least demanding strategy and most preferred by individuals.
That’s it, whatever the problem why you do how to turn off Samsung galaxy s7 without screen, it’s fulfilled.