Manual Samsung – The Samsung Galaxy S21 is a component-rich phone, and to require many of these elements, Samsung needs to roll out certain fixes. This progression also includes changing the power button element, bringing absolute confusion. So assuming you need to figure out how to turn off Samsung S21, there are plenty of ways to do it. Reconstructing the power button and utilizing the announcement board’s easy route are two of them. We have to talk about this technique and differ in depth.
How to Turn Off Samsung S21
Samsung has added extra capacity to the S21 power button, making it difficult for some users to sort out how to turn off the Samsung s21. There are many ways to turn off or restart your S21, and these are just a few of them.
- Use an important mixture
- Reconstruct the power button
- Take advantage of easy route styles on notice boards
1. Combination button
One of the easiest ways to turn off or restart your Samsung Galaxy S21 is to use a side button combination. In this technique, you will use the power button and the volume down button. Here you will know how you can do it.
- Open your Samsung Galaxy S20.
- Press and hold the side button and at the same time press the volume down button.
- After you press it the power menu appears on the screen.
- Select the Turn-off or Restart option.
2. Through the Notification Panel
Samsung allows you to quickly get to the power menu by using alternate routes on the notice board. Here you will know how you can do it.
- Swipe down from the highest point of the screen.
- Press the power symbol, which is not long before the item symbol in the upper right corner.
- This will display the power menu, select Turn off or restart.
- That’s all.
This is how to turn off your Samsung S21. Currently, tell us what strategies you use for your S21. Leave your answer now in the comments segment.